Friday, October 7, 2011

Banana Peanut Butter Granola

In honor of dearest Andrea I decided to create some granola with her two favorite things. Banana's and Peanut Butter ... ( correct me if I am wrong)

I didn't measure anything, (very bad habit, don't start, its addicting) so here are my estimations of what I did.
Puree in blender:
1 stick melted butter
1/2 cup olive oil
3 bananas
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup sweetener (I did maple syrup)
vanilla (2 t.)

Pour this over 11-13 cups (and any nuts, seeds or other things you like in your granola)
add some all spice, cloves, and LOTS of cinnamon
Stir well. Cook at 325 stirring after 20 minutes, and then every 10 after that, until it is as crunchy as you desire (about an hour)
Stir in 2 cups of raisins afterward if you like them



3 comments:

  1. I didn't even see this post!!! I am totally making this! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMMMMMM!!!!!!! Made a variation of this last night. Taste like banana bread.

    ReplyDelete